Wednesday, January 17

Untitled

I wish I didn't have the aggravating task of selecting a title for each post. It's so daunting! Because when I start to write I don't have an exact Idea of what I'm going to say, so I can't choose it beforehand, but even afterwards it's hard to label a single entry. Usually it's not that bad, but I always tihnk way to hard about it.

I started making a new template, then I quit.

Did I mention that I went to the Andy Warhol museum over christmas break? There are a fw photos of this in my Flickr. He's such a neat guy.

I think it's odd how we have commercialized sex over the years. It used to be so taboo but now it's everywhere. We use to sell things and make jokes. I don't have a problem with it, and I definitely don't tihnk it should be taboo but it's just such a weird subject for people to choose to commercialize. I guess because sex sells and whatnot but it's odd how different the attitude towards sex has changed since the early 1900s I guess.

Anyways, I'm starting a new shift at work tonight so I need to go get ready and then watch Mythbusters before I leave.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home