Wednesday, September 20

I hate bad design.

I was in art class at school flipping through a home design magazine when I came across an ad for these.

I haven't wanted this bad since I collected pokemon cards. Well, not really. But damn! Look at those? Who wouldn't feel like Diddy when you drinkin' out of those? It's like grillz. Only not going to cause you to have to wash your mouth with armor all.

But anyways. My step-dad is going to have to have open heart surgery. I remember watching an old TV show, where this little jewish girl asked her grandma about death. (not because she was old, you jerk.) Her grandma told her about something she read, about a man who's heart stopped for 20 minutes. When he was asked what it felt like to be dead, he replied, "It felt like walking on a beach." Pff. I bet he was jewish too.

So, anyways. I plan on asking Gary if he dreams or anything while he is put under.

Here are some interesting articles on near death expiriences: http://www.near-death.com/.

I really do hate bad design. I'm in Digital Media Academy II at school, which is a great class. It takes up two periods, and it's all Mac. I love it. I plan on submitting some of my work from there to my deviantart account. But anyways, some of the work these other kids (who have never used photoshop) make is just so so bad. And it's even worse when they think it's great. Maybe I'll manage to upload some of it and make fun of them at their expense on my weblog.

4 Comments:

Anonymous la eilime said...

oh yes, please do. i would love to see their bad artwork in photoshop. it would give my life meaning!

my mother had open heart surgery (during my birth, believe it or not -- they say it's a miracle i'm not a retard... i say it's a shame i'm not dead) and she told me that it was dark, peaceful and nothing. the void described in genesis, only good, and not bad like the christians might have us believing.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous la eilime said...

p.s. those straws are way expensive. doesn't ikea have some knock-offs that are much cheaper?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous la eilime said...

p.s. those straws are way expensive. doesn't ikea have some knock-offs that are much cheaper?

11:18 AM  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. south dakota chiropractors

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home