Sunday, May 7

Blogging

I really like the Neutral Milk Hotel muzak. I want In The Aeroplane over the Sea.

I want a domain. All the cool kids have domains. I would then most likely switch over to wordpress, because I spent yesterday trying to figure out if there was a way to catergorize my posts using Blogger, and there isn't any way that I could find. But anyways. I think this template is finished, at least for a while. I'll probably tweak things hear and there.

I'm teaching myself to play the piano. Kind of. I printed out sheet music of The Scientist, labeled the notes and pressed the keys on the piano that are also labeled. But I'm getting better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Emilie said...

in the aeroplane over the sea is a nice album... it used to be on my pod til it died. but it's highly incestuous. i was talking to my friend about it, cuz he told me he recently downloaded it and i said to him:

jeff mangum (NMH's frontman) = incest.

he said "wtf? why?" i told him to listen to the lyrics. he then said to me "what does that mean isaac brock is? a wild pack of family dogs?"

or, as the case may be with your playlist, isaac brock = black cadillac.

anyway, you hear the latest built to spill record? quite good, i do declare!

matmos is coming out with a new one tomorrow. it's going to be great. it's going to kick all glitchtronica that is released this year's ass. do you listen to glitchtronica at all? it's highly interesting.

start with matmos if you don't currently but want to begin.

i work at a factory called precision platers, and they chrome various items that... you might see around that are chromed. they get stuff from ohio. and they are more aptly called "imprecise platers". bunch of goddamned idiots and assholes work there. can't do their jobs properly and blame the next guy for it.

as for the library books, it's true. i like the idea of skipping town with their books (especially their hindu information selections -- talk about fucking vast)... but i can't really do that. so i am forced to return them.

your new layout is looking spiffy.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Hmm. I'll look into Glitchtronica. You always have new musical entitiies for me to listen to.

Why, thank you. It took me for fuckin ever to get it to look the way it does. Motherfucking CSS, I love it.

4:17 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Aniima is really good, too. Aniima consists of the four women in Sigur Rós. Their album is okay, but their live performance including their new songs are fantastic.

Listen to "The Circle Is Not Round" by Arc, too.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home